Wednesday, November 08, 2006

the number Four... 4

i was tagged in my email earlier today by a friend and thought that i would share you with you the answers that i offered her in reference to her questions...


Four Jobs I’ve Had :
1) Medical receptionist
2) Claims Officer for Zurich Australia
3) A sales assistant in the best candy shop ever!
4) A Mama

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
1) Notebook
2) Pearl Harbour
3) Dragonfly
4) cocktail

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
1) Grays Anatomy
2) NCIS
3) Any CSI
4) Bones

Four Important things to me :
1) Matt and my children as well as our parents.
2) my mobile phone… id be lost without it.
3) Bailey, my pooch and my friends.
4) Scrap~booking
(i think i cheated.. that is a few more than 4.. though.. since this is my blog... its allowed! :P)

Four Tunes That Play In My Head :

1) Seven years, Norah Jones
2) board walk angel, (from the eddie and the cruisers sound track)
3) Big black horse and the cherry tree KT Tunstall
4) going under, evanecsence

Four Favorite Food Dishes :
1) Chinese : anything
2) Lemon meringue pie
3) Seafood dishes (not oysters. Bleh)
4) a nice hot soup in the middle of winter… mmmm.

Four Websites I Visit Daily :
1) Scrapbook Memories
2) scrapboxx
3) My gmail account
4) my blog

Four Scrap company's I like :
1) Basic Grey
2) Bazzill (their flowers are divine)
3) Making Memories (loving their chips, rub ons and stamps)
4) 7 gypsies (goes without saying!)

Four Favorite Colours :

1) Purple
2) Pink
3) cornflower blue
4) lime green… (this is a new discovery)

No comments: